IN – PERSON SERVICE PROTOCOL
HOW IT WORKS:
Each service will have a maximum of 65 attendees to ensure proper spacing remains between individuals not currently living together. Please see the guidelines we intend to follow listed below. We ask all those in attendance to abide by these guidelines as well to keep everyone safe!
WOF SAFETY GUIDELINES
1.Compliant disinfecting regimen:
2. Attendees are advised that services will continue to be live-streamed and broadcast on the telephone to allow them to stay at home in order to virtually attend services;
3. Attendees are advised to perform temperature checks at home, on yourself and everyone attending, prior to attending service. Temperature checks will also be administered at the door upon entrance. Individuals that are ill or have fevers are not to attend.
4. High – risk individual are advised not to attend in-person service(s);
5. Attendees are to bring and wear their own masks in the sanctuary and in the courtyard at all times. There will be no congregating in the courtyard.
6. Attendees are not to engage in hand shaking or other physical contact;
7. Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the facility.
8. The in-person services will be limited in order to maintain physical distancing between individuals/co-habiting family units; if need be we will go to two services in order to accommodate everyone who wants to attend service.
9. Co-habitating family units may sit closer together, but otherwise physical distancing will be used;
10. Two people at a time in the rest rooms while others will wait at the lines provided until someone comes out. Make sure you wash your hands and sanitize upon exiting.
11. Offering buckets will not be passed down the aisles during service. Each aisle will be release for their tithes and offering into the bucket provided on the stage in front of their aisle.
12. Communion trays will not be passed down the aisles. Ushers will allow each person to partake of the cups with their own hands. To discard plastic cups each aisle will be called up the discard into the bucket provided at the top of their aisle on stage.
13. Children church services will not be provided at this time. Any children in attendance will be required to sit with their parents/guardian.
Services will continue to be live-streamed and broadcast on the telephone for those who choose to stay at home and attend services virtually. Join us Sundays at 10:00 am or Wednesdays at 6:15 pm on Facebook, Youtube or on the Word of Faith St. Thomas website. You can also listen to our services LIVE by phone dial 1(310) 372-7549, access code: 329564#.