Welcome to Word of Faith St. Thomas
We are impacting the Caribbean with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Teaching the Word, Doing the Work, Touching the World!
Thank you for visiting our website today! Word of Faith International Christian Center is a loving, and multicultural family church. We are impacting the Caribbean with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We welcome you and consider it an honor that you took the time to explore our site.
The love of God abounds at Word of Faith and we invite you to visit us at one of our worship services. Our website has all the latest information on special events and announcements. We hope it is helpful to you. Spread the Word! Tell all your family and friends to visit us online.
There are a lot of different ways you can connect with us: visit us here in beautiful St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands for weekly services or if you are unable to attend you can view our weekly services or prayer live online, follow us on Facebook, watch us on YouTube, or connect on the phone for weekly Early Morning Corporate Prayer.
WEDNESDAY BIBLE STUDY
EARLY MORNING PRAYER
Monday’s to Friday’s 6am – 7am
Saturday’s 10am – 11am
Sunday’s Prayer starts at 7:30am, prior to 10am Service.
Noon Day Prayer – Tuesday’s & Thursday’s at 12pm
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Word of Faith believes the following statements to be true according to the infallible Word of the One true and living God.
1) WE BELIEVE the Bible to be inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
2) WE BELIEVE there is one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (I John 5:7; Matthew 28:19)
3) WE BELIEVE in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible future return to this Earth to receive to Himself His Blood-bought Church that it may be with Him forever. (Acts 1:9-11; Revelation 1:5, 7; John 1:1, 14; Luke 3:22; John 10:30)
4) WE BELIEVE all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation, which has been provided for all men through Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:23-26; I Corinthians 6:11)
5) WE BELIEVE in the in-filling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation, and it is the will of God that all be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. (Acts 8:14-17; Acts 19:4-6)
6) WE BELIEVE healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer. (James 5:14-16; I Peter 2:24)
7) WE BELIEVE the church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their Savior. (I Corinthians 1:2; Ephesians 5:23-24, 30)
8) WE BELIEVE there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and judgment of the unjust. (Acts 24:15)
9) WE BELIEVE in water baptism and the observance of the Lord’s Supper. (Matthew 3:13; I Corinthians. 11:23-26)